Sonoma County Classic is a Division I US Club sanctioned Tournament for Girls & Boys U9 to U14. The tournament will be played at various locations in Sonoma County, California on Labor Day weekend, Aug 31 and Sep 1, 2013. Age groups U9-U11 will be played 8v8.
Registration open until August 5, 2013. Sonoma County Classic is a Division 1 US CLUB SOCCER sanctioned tournament open to USYSA, all USSF affiliates and international FIFA teams. If you are not a US Club Team (CYSA), you will need to obtain tournament team insurance by clicking here (CYSA ONLY)
U12-U14 Boys and Girls $595.00.
U9- U11 Boys and Girls $395.00.
Clubs sending more than one team will recieve a $25.00 credit per accepted team.
Send Checks to: Sonoma County Classic, P.O. BOX 905 PETALUMA CA 94953 , Please include on your check your team name, age group and gender.
Registration Closed: August 5, 2013
Acceptance Notification: August 12, 2013
Schedules Posted: August 19, 2013
Our Web Site
This web site shall be the final reference for all schedules, scores, rules, policies and procedures. Any conflicts between this site and other published information shall default to this site. The Tournament Committee maintains the right to independently make new and possibly conflicting rules or regulations on the web site at anytime.
Send any and all questions or comments to the Tournament Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFEREES: If your team has referees who would like to participate, please send an email to our Tournament Coordinators email@example.com
- Refunds will be made to all teams not accepted.
- Teams must drop via an email prior to August 5, 2013, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds provided to teams that drop prior to the deadline, will be assessed a $25.00 transaction fee.
- Teams that drop after the August 5th deadline will forfeit their entire application fee.
- A cancellation fee of approximately one-fifth of the entry fee will be withheld from each team’s refund if the tournament is cancelled as a result of weather, acts of terrorism or acts of God after August 5, 2013. The Tournament Director or Referee may suspend a tournament match for any circumstance in consideration of player safety or potential field damage.
- Early registration does not guarantee acceptance. This means that a team that applies in June does not have an immediate advantage over a team that applies in July.
- Teams from outside the State of California can request early acceptance into the tournament upon completion of their application and receipt of their payment (Please contact the Tournament Coordinator). Teams must be in good standing with the tournament. The Tournament Director will be the sole authority on the status of any team.
- All other applicants will be approved or denied acceptance by the selection committee to insure competitive soccer. It is at the sole discretion of the tournament which teams it determines to accept.
- There will be a Mandatory Registration Friday Evening August 30th, details of which will be broadcasted by general email to all accepted teams. Check-in can be facilitated by any team representative. If this is a problem for your team, please do not apply. Check-in times and Venue will be sent later
- US Club Soccer Teams: - Complete the Online Application; no further action is required. US Club Soccer teams must submit current player identification cards, medical release forms and roster at registration
- Non US Club Out-of-State Teams: - Complete the Online Application and follow your state’s normal tournament process or you may become a temporary US Club Soccer Team by visiting the US Club Soccer Web Site. The later process is much easier.
- Payment:- Please send payment before August 5th and after completion of the online application to the address below. Please include on your check your team name, age group and gender.